RE: [SLUG] verizon dsl

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 12:50:19 EDT

Verizon Tech1: Uhh... Are you using Windows?

Me: Yes.

Verizon Tech1: What version of Windows are you using?

Me: X-Windows

Verizon Tech: Uhh... Uhh... Hang on...

Me: OK

Verizon Tech1: What kind?

Me: X-Windows

Verizon Tech1: It's not on my list.

Me: It's for experts. Can you bump me up a level

Verizon Tech1: Sure...

<repeat for Tech2, and Tech3....>

Verizon Tech4: What version of Windows?

Me: X-Windows

Verizon Tech4: Oh, I use Debian at home.

Me: <smile>

Ken Elliott