Re: [SLUG] Marketing

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 02:04:17 EDT

Ian C. Blenke wrote:
<snip>
> el-cheapo Linksys WRT54G

Hi Ian!

Is this a good unit? They use this one and a Symantec VPN 200 where I am
at the moment, someone else's wireless g. I have to be right in the room
to get a signal, down the hall in my own workspace it dies.

I can get anything in, sitting at the someone else's desk, but if I want
to get mail out I have to store it until I get home or use web mail via
my dial-up isp. Bummer.

At home I just have the Westell whatever that verizon provides, weird
shaped little bugger. Of course the machine itself is running guarddog.

Regards,

Pete