Re: [SLUG] Firewall

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 01:18:05 EDT

On Monday 24 October 2005 00:40, Bob Stia wrote:
> Hello Sluggers,
>
> My son has Road Runner and they have offered a free firewall called
> "EZ Armour Security Suite".
>
> Anybody know anything about it or have comments?
>
> Bob S.
Linux works good on Road Runner and is a lot safer.
Most distros include a good firewall.
Nothing they offer works for anything other than Windows.
If he has to use windows, free Zonealarm firewall and free AVG
antivirus are very good and reliable.
PS my wife will not use Windows after using Linux for a year.
                    Richard Smoot