Re: [SLUG] Sony rootkit

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 17:08:55 EST

> If they executed the creeps who write and turn loose this sort of
> software, one by one the problem would be solved. Everyone and his
> brother is writing this junk for spam, bots, etc and when caught, what
> do they get; a lecture and community service. Bah Humbug!

If they executed the people who make this sort of software, we'd end
up with more and more software having tons of bugs that never get
fixed, and the noose slowly tightening on which kinds of software it
*is* ok to write. Sounds like a great idea; let me start practicing
my goose-step.

--
Debianista!