Re: [SLUG] Mail Transfer Agents

From: Richard Morgan (rmorgan@heavysystems.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 22:32:53 EST

If I were you, I would familiarize myself with Sendmail since it's very, very
common. Get yourself a good book because Sendmail is not known for it's user
friendly configuration... After that, try Postfix and marvel at its ease of
use and performance.

Sincerely,
Richard Morgan
Heavy Systems Administrator
http://www.heavysystems.com
Powerful web hosting and server solutions for your business.
Heavy Systems is an Authorized AMD Solution Provider.