Re: [SLUG] ReactOS

From: Richard Morgan (rmorgan@heavysystems.com)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 10:15:15 EST

Quoting steve szmidt <steve@szmidt.org>:

> I'd personally would love to have a MS free windows to play windows games on!
> Stripped down to essentials, and a bit more secure would not hurt.

I would love to see these guys donate their obvious considerable talent
to Wine
and get a better windows emulator for the Linux box I already have. It
gets on
my nerves that I have to keep Windows around for games. However, slowly but
surely, more games are being released with Linux binaries. As a matter of
fact, nearly all of the games I play are native Linux - Unreal Tournament, Q3,
Q4, Doom3, Neverwinter Nights, Tribes, Cube...

So I wish these guys would give up making a better Windows and make a better
Linux by providing me the ability to flawlessly run Windows programs on my
Linux box.

-Rich