Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: petetheisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 05:28:51 EST

Anthony DiPierro wrote:
<snip>
>> I have the air card + Verizon national service working on Linux. I
>> still haven't got the output to the hub, but it is a couple of
>> weeks yet. Of course it is really, really slow. :-(

> If you're talking about the EVDO card, I couldn't get this working
> with Linux on my laptop (or my iPaq 3650 PDA running Linux which is
> what I'd really like to get the card working on eventually). I
> haven't spent a whole lot of time on this yet, though. Any pointers
> you can give would be greatly appreciated

Hi Anthony!

Yes, I had my good friend do it for me, no way I could have figured that
out. He bills at $60 per hour and it took him about an hour. If you
would like to have him do yours let me know. Since he has already done
mine maybe he can do yours in 45 minutes.

He has it in a KPPP script and he learned how to do it on Slashdot, if I
understood his explanation correctly.

Regards,

Pete