[SLUG] Konsole stuff

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 01:12:09 EST

Hello Sluggers,

Just getting really old and feeble minded. Need you to refresh me.

How, after, I do a "man" and the screen is filled with that info, do I
return to my terminal window? I always end up starting a new session.

Also, when I run a command that prints many screens of info you cannot
get back to the early info and/or input command. Yes, you can scroll
back but it only goes so far, leaving the earlier info hidden.

Thanks guys,

Bob S.