Re: [SLUG] Need New Commercial ISP for Clearwater

From: petetheisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 01:33:36 EST

SOTL wrote:
> Which is the best in terms of connectivity and reliability COMMERCIAL
> ISP supplied to commercial office buildings for the area?
>
> Which is adequate and cheap?

Hi SOTL!

My office is quite small and I have been happy with Verizon DSL. I have
the 768 for $14.95, I don't know what you consider cheap. It actually
runs at about 800, if that is adequate.

They didn't say anything when I ordered it over the web even though it
is *supposed* to be for home use. At home I have the faster (3000)
service at $29.95 but I almost never use it except for building Gentoo
installs. You can get that for business, don't know how much, though.

On my night job I use the Verizon National air card service. That is $60
per month but it is everywhere - and I may be anywhere at night. If
someone has wi-fi where I am at then I use the wi-fi because it is faster.

Dang, over $100 a month for Internet! I must be losing it.

Regards,

Pete