RE: [SLUG] uptime

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 20:47:18 EST

>> My confuser crashes several times a day, always has, most any image
viewer will do in within 2 or 3 minutes. (it's because I am running dozens
of applications,

I suspect you have defective RAM, or another issue. My Win2K box has not
crashed once all year long. Ditto with my Linux boxes. My XP box did, but
that is clearly due to the wireless drivers.

I'd look into it. This should not happen, no matter how many apps you run.

Ken Elliott