RE: [SLUG] My P3

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 07:06:32 EST

>> I pulled the ram so I could play with it in a different machine, and when
I reinstalled it, it would not boot up.

Are you certain you are putting the RAM into the _same_ sockets? I've done
that before. You also might try this trick. Clean the chip contacts using
a pencil eraser, then reinstall.

Last, try prying off the "Dell" logo and see if it starts to act like a
normal computer...<grin />

Ken Elliott