Re: [SLUG] Converting my son

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 16:08:34 EST

Bob Stia said:

> Popped in my 9.2 disk, the SuSE splash screen came up and then I got a
> message in a little square box that stated:
> "Out of Range." and gave the following numbers. "Hf46.4 Vf 86hz" and
> gave the proper ranges of, "30-80khz Hf & 55-75 khz Vf" So his

Bob,

Just shooting from the hip here... Is there an option for a text install? Or,
possibly use some boot options to change refresh rate, sync rate, or resolution. I
did a quick google to try and find the boot parameters for Suse, but couldn't find
any... Maybe the boot options are part of Syslinux and not the distro?

Doug