[SLUG] Online payments for small charity

From: petetheisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 04:53:09 EST

Hi Everybody!

In case anyone wants to help support our program, I would like to
provide a way. PayPal is obvious, except I know some people have had
insurmountable problems with them. Stealing the money, freezing their
bank accounts, etc., etc.

Are there any others? The site is Joomla managed.

<http://sun-health.org/>

Regards,

Pete