Re: [SLUG] dual-heads/xinerama

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 23:19:02 EST

Well, I guess I will give you guys an update on this deal. After some
extensive Googling, I found a deal called nvoption. It set up a script
for me via Q&A, and told me where to copy and paste it. Once I got it
in there, I rebooted, and I am in business. I have twinview running and
it is working out well. 3D accelleration seems to be working well on
both screens, and all functions are doing what they are supposed to.
I'm afraid that I will want to add more screens once the new puter is
set up, but that can wait for now. 3200x1200 is friggin' cool, and I
have loved using it even in the early stages. So, that should keep me
until I do go for something more. It was definately one of those
daunting things that wound up way too easy in the end.

--
--Michael Hast  (the evyl robot)

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck."

-- Ricky, age 10