Re: [SLUG] Oopps Linux not supported

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 23:39:28 EDT

On 5/29/06, chris lee <chris.a.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
> piratebay uses a cache system, it usually takes a few hours for you to
> work your way thru the queue and get an announce on a file.

I am trying it again, I am still getting the same error. Indeed I am pulling
down the SuSE 10.1 DVD with bittorrent and it is working just fine. I am
getting speeds of about 78 kb/s. But when I try to get anything off of the
video site, I am still getting nothing, indeed bittorrent reports that there
are files which have a "incorrect name" not matching names in list or
something like that.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;