Re: [SLUG] [PIG] me vs Mingw

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 16:31:53 EDT

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Levi Bard wrote:

>> 76 friend SimpleWindow;
>> 217 friend WindowManager;
>
> Try changing these to "friend class SimpleWindow;" and "friend class
> WindowManager;"
>
>> 155 ~SimpleWindow();
>> I don't see the word "virtual" anywhere around lines 149-155; should I?
>
> It's good practice to always make destructors virtual; it's warning
> you because you didn't.

Thanks, that appears to have worked. I made a copy of the file as it was,
just in case. Strange the prof hasn't mentioned virtual {con,des}tructors;
I guess he's simplifying for the newbies. Hopefully he'll reveal The Way
Things Are Done later, instead of unleashing a horde of bad programmers on
the world.

--
-eben     QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP     http://royalty.no-ip.org:81
An ASCII character walks into a bar and orders a double. "Having a bad