Re: [SLUG] how can you improve this?

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 13:07:08 EDT

> I agree, getting it to where an equivalent number of people like it
> and Coke would be great. However, I don't think "making it taste just
> like Coke" should be the method of accomplishing that.

Best way to make OpenCola popular is to include "A taste of Columbia's
Finest(TM) in every bottle."

The active ingredient could be obtained through informal "open" channels
instead of dealing with all that FDA beureacracy nonsense, and the end
product could be sold by independent street corner entrepreneurs instead
of through proprietary retailers.

I suspect there would be strong market demand for OpenCola in no time at
all, even with a $0 ad budget!

- Robin