Re: [SLUG] md5 sum check

From: Robert Waldo (rjw6844@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 10:35:14 EDT

I downloaded the files from FTP directory
/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/x86_64/iso/ at ftp.linux.ncsu.edu as I have done
many times before and performed the check #md5sum -b FC4-x86_64-disc1.iso .
I downloaded a 32 bit file to verify that I was doing it correctly and it
worked perfectly. I used the sha1sum file as I normally do. I'll have to
do more research.....

--
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really
quite busy.