[SLUG] Torrent Question

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2006 - 19:04:51 EST

I've never used bittorrent before, but I installed bittorrent-gui
(running Debian *nst*ble). Went to a torrent site to download something.
Firefox figured out to pass it off to btdownloadgui to handle. That
program asked me where I wanted the download file to go, and then
proceeded to attempt to download it (I assume). Then it stopped with
this error:

rejected by tracker- Torrent unauthorized

What does this mean? Again, I know next to nothing about bittorrent. Do
I need an account with a bittorrent server or something?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster