Re: [SLUG] Verizon FIOS

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 16:22:05 EST

On Friday 08 December 2006 11:02, Richard Smoot wrote:
> How is Fios?
> They were supposed to have the whole county set up with FIOS by a year ago.
> I still can't get it. I get the adds in the mail for it quite offten.
> I have gotten very negative comment on their cable TV service.
> Just how happy have you all been that have had it for a while on their
> broadband internet service?
>
> Richard Smoot

I never saw that promise. But I did see that depending on where you live
around here (Clearwater) it may still be up to 2 years... :(

--

Steve Szmidt

"To enjoy the right of political self-government, men must be capable of personal self-government - the virtue of self-control. A people without decency cannot be secure in its liberty. From the Declaration Principles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.