Re: [SLUG] SLUG Website Update

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 16:41:02 EST

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 15:34, Paul M Foster wrote:

> Any comments are welcome; compliments will get you a new Porsche (crap!
> did I say that out loud?), and anything else gets you booted out of my
> fan club (you'd be really upset, right?). ;-}

Beautiful work!! (How many Porsche's are you up to now?)

This is a nice design I like it!

There is a problem with the 2nd column starting below the 1st one on IE6.
What you may want to do is to install IE6 into Linux so you can test these
things. I just completed another site but on IE6 it only showed a blue screen
(the background was set to blue, no pun intended). IE6 runs just fine in KDE
and makes testing a lot easier. I ended up using two stylesheets, one for IE
and one for all others.

I think changing the color on links might be a good idea. It was only by
accident I discovered that your headings are links.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.