Re: [SLUG] Monitor issue

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 22:18:27 EDT

steve szmidt wrote:

<snip>

> Ah that's definitely the random pixel bug! It can be found on certain
> combinations of users. Or, was it hardware? Same difference..

Ah, the random pixel bug! Paul Braman had that problem on a big CRT he
bought one time. Drove him nuts. We used to tease him about it. ;-}

The folks at the company which makes the color calibration software were
less than helpful. This is an edge case, and you could just hear the
"wheel of tech support" spinning in the background. (That's the one with
random things like "Reboot" on it. The tech spins the wheel to figure
out what to tell you.)

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster