Re: [SLUG] st. pete meeting..

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 10:24:13 EDT

Spake Aaron Steimle on Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 09:37AM -0400:
> No meeting this month.. It falls on veterans day.

For those that arn't doing anything on Veteran's day, myself and some
SLUG friends will probably
meet at Cafe Bohemia. I'm calling them today to make sure they're open.
If not, eh. I'll think of something else.

Anyone used OpenAFS, by the way? I'm trying to set it up here, as I
think it'll be better for my TV computer than NFS.

--
Do, or do not; there is no spoon.
-