Re: [SLUG] The End of an Era for SLUG?

From: Stew Bottorf (listmail@cypressweb.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 13:42:39 EDT

Paul M Foster wrote:
> I've got maybe 3 - 4 hardcore diehards who come to Dunedin meetings.
> Mostly we sit around and talk about whatever happens to strike our
> fancy. It's fun to shoot the breeze, and I'm sure *some* knowledge
> gets imparted. But I'm not sure it's worth the effort overall. And
> after a while, my card tricks just didn't impress them any more. ;-}
Paul, I was at the Dunedin meeting this morning and enjoyed our
conversation. Your impromptu presentation of Linux changes over the last
year was informative. I've already tried KMyMoney which you mentioned.

I hope Dunedin meetings continue and I'll make a greater effort to be
there more regularly.

Stew