Re: [SLUG] The End of an Era for SLUG?

From: JzG (hawk.hunter@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 13:19:24 EDT

While I have for the time being moved to North Dakota (NO Lugs here other
than Bismark...and to no avail have I been able to get a LUG going in Grand
Forks - if anyone has any tips I'm all ears! (UND student). What was I
saying? Oh yeah - I attended one meeting and while I was using linux for a
few years prior I had trouble even discovering what a LUG was. I had no
idea that such a thing existed. Perhaps advertising is in order? At the
very least flyers at universities and perhaps even high school computer
science classes. Get 'em young.

My ONE meeting I attended was enjoyable, and would love to do so again.
Don't give up!

--
Jacob Z. Gissendanner
Phone: 813-293-0140