Re: [SLUG] truncation in dc

From: ronan (ronan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 08:37:02 EDT

Oops, sorry about that. I just noticed that you were already using 1k.
However, I don't know why the 1k isn't working in your examples. It
seems to work fine on my machine, unless I am still misunderstanding
your question. I am using version: dc (GNU bc 1.06) 1.3 (the one that
comes with Debian Etch (and yes, I almost typed "Etchy Etch", damn you
catchy Ubuntu naming scheme!)). Here is input and output from dc:

1k
1 3/p
.3
0+p