Re: [SLUG] Default to DVI port nvidia and xorg.conf

From: Chris Mathey (slug@mathey.org)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 08:27:28 EST

Matthew Rogers wrote:
> Nvidias's and ATI's control panel modules will do this for you.

I got the screen orientation correct and the panel moved to the left
side monitor via the control applet. What bothers me is the analog
(right side) LCD still comes up default, in other words the login box
is on the right side.

I remember having to add something to my xorg.conf to get X to make the
DVI the default.