Re: [SLUG] Tired of having no sound

From: Matthew Rogers (matt@runithard.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 23:08:40 EST

This is going to sound silly but run aumix and you might see your cards
sound turned town. You've got AC97 sound, it one of the most generic
chipsets out there so it should work.

In my ubuntu I've got 2 mixers that show up, I had to mess with the
preferences to have it default to the correct one. That may be an
avenue for you as well.