Re: [SLUG] hardware ? and Linux

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 23:25:24 EST

I have not seen RAM at the 4gig size yet, so I am going to go to try and get
8gigs of RAM. I will get half now and half later. I think that I will try
this SLI stuff and get 2 video cards. I am planning on doing more
virtualzation so, I will need as much RAM as I can get.

Also, would you check your link on the motherboard, it is pointing to the
wrong board.

Thanks,
William