Re: [SLUG] Thunderbird - Starts at the bottom of the email?!?! WHY GOD WHY

From: Ronald M. Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 15:15:13 EST

< But on mailing lists where we all have all the emails in sequence and can
readily follow the threads it's really much better to trim it down to where
others can get an idea of what it is you are commenting on. Not
trimming is
really is a big source for slowing down reading email. Keeping it
pertinent. >

  I agree, but some people keep their E-mail sorted by arrival date
(me at home) or threaded (me on laptop) but in both cases I have
Sea Monkey set to display the quoted in red, so I only need scan it
for subject then I read the new message. Not trimming grows the
archive unnecessarily.

--
   Ron  KA4INM - Bread is up 20 cents, milk is up a dime every week,
                 everything is up, the inflation here is killing us!