Re: [SLUG] cups

From: James Forte (james@magna.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 11:07:36 EST

This is Linux not windows. Rebooting a machine is rarely necessary.
/etc/init.d/cups restart is virtually the sames thing.

Does the printer work from the Fedora 8 box?

http://fedora8box:631 test it there OR

ssh to the fedora8 box and
df -v | lp -dPrinterName

Is the printjob sitting on the Fedora 8 box? Output from
lpstat -t, should be informative.

Just the basics.

Jim