Re: [SLUG] fios

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2008 - 20:17:48 EST

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 5:47 PM, chris lee <chris.a.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
> im paying for 20/2, im getting 20/2.
>
> 24/7 365

I have bright house soho service with a fixed IP. It cost me $69/mo. I get a
fixed IP and that is all I care about. It has worked very well, I use Vonage
for the fone service. I have some small servers here at the house that I use,
it all works very well. I still have not been able to find out exactly what VZN
offers in a similar service, but from what I have been able to dig up it appears
to be at least double that, and I believe still no fixed IP.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;