Re: [SLUG] Ktorrent replacement?

From: Dave Lowe (dave@davedorm.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 03:25:18 EST

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:50 AM, Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail)

> also, Dave - the duck says: Twitter, trill, coo, and SQUEAK! :-) (depending on her mood)

Please tell me that Snuggles does not have a Twitter account in
addition to her MySpace page. Jeebus, I'd hate to admit I was
following a duck!

> and yes i'm up at 2:30 since Jay didn't leave till 12 something - which you can twit him
> about tomorrow. We now have Dr Horrible - if you don't, you are welcome to come watch it.

Jay has no Twitter... :) And, no, I have cheerfully ignored Dr.
Horrible. I am not a Neil Patrick Harris fanatic, nor do I worship
Joss Whedon. So it is not a priority for me and it pisses off my
non-hetero friends to know I still have not seen it.

--
</dave>
Dave Lowe <dave@davedorm.com>