Re: [SLUG] 45 baud Baudot output is need, the old TTY standard

From: Steven Van Tilburg (vt@ariestechgroup.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 11:14:47 EST

I don't know if it will help, but there have been some people who have
built interfaces between PCs and old teletype machines with similar
transmit specs. I'm assuming that the PC will just TX and not RX from
the serial port. The link below is about interfacing to the teletype,
but there is a section near the end of the page which talks about
sending out Baudot-code in 5N2, 50 baud via tty.

http://daduke.org/tty/

VT