RE: [SLUG] finding the mouse pointer

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 20:08:10 EST

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Ken Elliott wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I have one like that. I chose a single, larger eyeball. It's in the
dock, at the top left of the right-hand monitor. Still, it's something
where the direction it's "looking" is only approximately discernable, and
when I'm looking at it I'm not looking for the pointer. My eyesight's
pretty bad anyhow, but I hate dedicating screen space permanently for eye
candy. I used to have xdesktopwaves, and that was nice. Didn't use much
CPU power, practically none when it was quiescent, but looked nice when you
moved something over the desktop.

--
-eben    QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP    http://royalty.mine.nu:81
SCORPIO:  Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming