[SLUG] Numlock key on KDE startup

From: Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) (pashworth@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 17:56:59 EDT

it's been this way for a few months - every time we enter KDE, well, we get ready to log in to KDE my nums lock

this is back cause it's a remote keyboard (look at your laptop) and when I try to log into kde, I've lost some letters like O and U

I saw a setting the other day while trying to fix my surprise! new screen blanker! (i'm working on it) but now that I write it up, it's Num Lock on KDE startup, and I'm not sure where KDE begins - desktop? login screen?

so anyway -
Suse 10.2 (yeah, I know)
KDE
anyone know where the Don't Turn my Darn NumLock On lives?
is there a config file somewhere?

Duck behind my laptop is about to go for my fingers, which are currently only fascinating her, so...

--
Pam from Boston
Happily ever after means the show is really over.