Re: [SLUG] file size

From: Ron Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 16:11:47 EDT

> If I have a bunch of assorted files, how can I find out their total
> size? Quickly is a definite plus, since this will happen hundreds of times.

   If they are in a series of directories that do not contain directories you can list the
sum of all file sizes in each directory using the "show directory sIzes" command under the
"command" menu in mc. (midnight commander)

--
    Ron  KA4INM - No Micro$oft Products were used in sending this e-mail.
                                                 (or any since June 1997)