[SLUG] streaming audio

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 23:44:28 EDT

Hello Sluggers,

Trying to listen to streaming audio from a local radio station on line with
Firefox. When I click on "Listen" I get the following message and do not know
what it is telling me. I checked preferences in Firefox but did not find
anything appropriate.

/tmp/GenerateASX2-1.asp could not be opened, because the associated helper
application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.

Anybody know/ explain to me?

Bob S