[SLUG] Multiple Distros Shared home?

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 09:27:14 EDT

Folks,
On my netbook, I have plenty of space (500G) I already have Ubuntu on
this machine, people ask me so many questions about it I figured I would
add Kubuntu, Xubuntu and Edubuntu as I figured seeing the real thing is
better than just a description. Besides on these long trips it gives me more
things to work with. My question is, can all of them share the same home
directory, I figure were it not for the fact that all of the user setup stuff is
stuffed in there it would not be a problem but since all of the setup for the
user is in home, will they get in a pissing contest over who owns what?

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;