Re: [SLUG] resolution will not save --SOLVED

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 16:51:07 EDT

I have a GeForce 8600 GTS. You might want to see if there is an update for
your NVIDIA driver in Synaptic. I think that will make the difference.

I am not sure the CLI commands for this but someone else could tell us.

William

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Pete Theisen <petetheisen@verizon.net>wrote:

> William Coulter wrote:
>
>> What NVIDIA card do you have? I am running driver version 180.44. Are
>> you running a 64?
>>

> Hi William,
>
> GeForce FX5700LE, Driver before 173.14.XX
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Pete
> http://pete-theisen.com/
> http://elect-pete-theisen.com/

Freedom isn't free.  You have to be willing to fight for it.

It's time to start over. The inmates are running the Asylum.