[SLUG] Install Win7 on Ubuntu system

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 17:56:44 EST

OK, got the grub thing fixed, thanks again guys.

Now looking back at that hd layout:

sda1 = 9G boot for Unbuntu 9.10
sda2 = extended
sda5 = swap
sda6 = 86.6G Holds Ubuntu home/user_directories
sda7 = 83.2G Want to install Win7 here

I have always put Linux on a machine that already had windows on it, now
I am going to do the reverse, any guidance?/ I am sure it is going to want
to blow the MBR away and who knows what else...
I am probably going to shrink that 83G to something smaller, I only need
this windows part to run the scope software, I tried it in Wine but it wants
.net 3.5 and that does not fly.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;