[SLUG] Cisco CCNA DVD... Windows c**p

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 14:53:18 EST

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Pete Theisen wrote:

>> would be all over me, but you - you have the stature where your words are
>> respected.
>>
>> I must formally object to you calling anyone any form of ... *** ...
>> This is a clear violation of the mailing list rules.

> Is it? Wouldn't I have to direct such a comment to an individual to violate
> any rule?

Come on folks -- Godwin's law is clearly enough discussed and
disscted on Google links to not need a rehash here

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf-lovers/msg/84426456ad1724f2?pli=1

thread has lasted too long -- was titled offensively out of
the box, and added to in message body -- it is over -- move on

procmail will devnull follow ons thus:

:0 w
* ^Sender:.*slug@nks\.net
* ^Subject:.*Cisco CCNA DVD