Re: [SLUG] New SLUG President?

From: Danny trotter (trotter.danny@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 17:35:54 EDT

Hey Paul,

Nice to meet you, to start off. I wouldn't mind "Helping" if you needed it
on the website. I need to get into PHP and get some experience in that
language...currently I am a web designer/developer for WTSP Channel 10 and
wouldn't mind helping out if you need it. I wouldn't feel as comfortable
taking the website over but maybe after some time with you and getting the
lay of the land it could be done.

Well just figured I would contact you and see where we could go from there.

Thanks again Paul!

Dan Trotter
Web Designer/Developer WTSP-TV Channel 10