Re: [SLUG-POL] The lunatic state of california

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 01:44:34 EDT

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 12:35:30AM -0400, Russ Herrold wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Smitty wrote:
>
> > Steve,
> > Perhaps you are assuming that governments meticulously maintain their
> > websites. Here is the source of my posting:
> > http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-weizner061201.shtml
>
> Smitty ... you might want to back peddle a bit; Looks like
> you've been taken in by a bit of conspiracy theory creative
> writing.

Oh... my... gosh. We've been _had_! And very well done to Russ for
excellent research. I knew there was a reason we kept him around. ;-}

Apologies to Isaiah, though my point still stands about those zany
California politicos.

Funny, as I read the original article, I had this odd feeling about it.
But like everyone besides Russ, I simply dismissed it.

Hmm, these crow feathers sure are crunchy....

Paul