Re: [SLUG] Mount point does not exist

From: Frank Roberts (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 18:59:50 EDT

Sorry about that Paul. That is twicw you cought me in stupid mistakes. I
failed to edit the line after I copied it. Understandable if you are not
with it and type 10 wpm. The line should have read.

Added line for cd rw
/mnt/rwcdrom /mnt/rwcdrom supermount fs=iso9660,
dev=/dev/rwcdrom 00

Thanks
Frank