Re: [SLUG] Frank's Computer Networking Problems - Continued

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 18:47:43 EDT

Bill, Michael, Paul and ALL:

Thanks for the help with networking.

Problem now is that I am so confused with a low level of knowledge that I am
unable to understandind my problems are. Consequently, I am going to have to
regroup.

I was reading one of my books "Red Hat Linux 6 Unleashed" and it seem to have
a good over view of all the things that I need to review before I may
progress on. There are several basic configuration issues that need to be
resolved before I continue with networking.

I have noted that the difference between RH 6 and RH 7 is sufficient that I
looked at the later edition without buying it.

An action that I am strongly contemplating.

Thanks again to all that have helped.

Thanks
Frank