[SLUG] What's a good low cost sound card for Linux

From: yahoo mail (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 21:32:10 EDT

I was a bit surprised that SUSE's distribution failed to autodetect and
install the required bungled drivers for both a 128bit PCI Creative Labs
sound card and a "legacy" 16bit card. It's seems SUSE lists the 64bit sound
card fro C.L. The problem is I can't find one. So, would appreciate some
suggestions.