Re: Re: [SLUG] On-board Video Card

From: me@glennmeyer.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 01:06:49 EDT

>If you go into your BIOS settings you should have the ability to disable
>the onboard card..

This system has Phoenix BIOS Setup. I see only 3 settings mentioning VIDEO...
1.) Video System [EGA/VGA] can toggle to Monochrome or CGA 80x25 .
2.) Under MEMORY and CACHE
    A.) CACHE VIDEO BIOS: [ENABLED] - can toggle to DISABLED.
    B.) VIDEO SHADOW: [ENABLED] - can toggle to DISABLED.

Do any of those setting sound like they would disable the on-board video in favor of putting in a seperate PCI video card?

Thank you for your help!!
Glenn.