Re: Re: Re: [SLUG] On-board Video Card

From: me@glennmeyer.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 04:36:49 EDT

I want to thank all of you for your replies. I think I may be hosed for buying the proprietary hardware. The mother board is a very clean layout and there is clearly only 1 jumper on the board (for boot block) and a set of switches. I have the manual for the board and the switches do not control the built in video. Guess I'll have to swap with one of the other systems in the house. Again, thank you for responding.
Glenn.