Re: [SLUG] is there tar to rpm utility

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 14:11:16 EDT

I want to thank you all for setting me straight on tar and rpm. However I
really don't give a damn about all of this. Though someone may care. I was
only looking to make my life easier by using rpm's so I will try to do this
conversion on my own. I was just hoping to save a couple of days work :(
Again thanks.
Mike M.